If you are looking for a high-quality riflescope, the Maven RS2 may be just what you are looking for. In this comprehensive Maven RS2 Review, we will take a look at all of the features that this scope has to offer. We will also discuss the pros and cons of this product so that you can decide if it is the right choice for you. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Maven RS.2 Rating
The Maven RS.2 riflescope is an excellent optic that offers several features and benefits that are sure to appeal to shooters of all levels. The scope has a 20mm objective lens, which allows for plenty of light transmissions and makes it easy to see your target in low-light conditions. Additionally, the scope’s magnification range of 0.75x-12x provides ample versatility for any shooting situation.
Overall, the Maven RS.2 is an excellent riflescope that is sure to appeal to shooters of all levels. It offers several features and benefits that are sure to make it a favorite among shooters. So, if you are looking for a high-quality riflescope, the Maven RS.2 should be at the top of your list.
Maven Classic Riflescope Series (CRS) Intentions
The Maven Classic Riflescope Series (CRS) was designed as an introductory line of optics intended to provide shooters with a quality, yet affordable option for riflescopes. With an MSRP of $399.99, the CRS offers features that are typically found on scopes twice its price. The series consists of four models: CRS-01, CRS-02, CRS-03, and CRS-04.
Each model in the series is offered in both first and second focal plane configurations, and each is available with either a standard Mil-Dot reticle or a Horus H59 reticle. The Mil-Dot reticle offers .25 MOA adjustments while the Horus H59 provides .05 Mil-Radian adjustments. The CRS line is outfitted with a one-piece, aircraft-grade aluminum tube and features fully multi-coated lenses to provide superior image clarity.
The Maven RS Series was designed as an upgrade to the CRS line. The RS models offer additional features such as side parallax adjustment, illuminated reticles, and target turrets. With an MSRP of $599.99, the RS offers shooters many of the same features typically found on scopes price.
Maven RS.2 First Impressions
The Maven RS.2 arrived at my door a few days ago and I was anxious to get it out to the range for a test drive. As soon as I removed it from the box, I could tell this wasn’t your average rifle scope. The build quality is exceptional and the features are top-notch.
The side parallax adjustment is also well executed and offers smooth, precise movements throughout its entire range. Another standout feature on the RS.2 is the illuminated Horus H59 reticle, which is available in both red and green. The reticle is etched into the glass and provides a clear, crisp image regardless of the lighting conditions.
Maven RS.2 Installation
Installation was a breeze and took all about five minutes. The hardest part was finding a spot to mount the scope on my rifle that would be both comfortable to shoot from and provide a clear view of my target.
Once mounted, I made some final adjustments to the focus and parallax knobs and then took it outside for a test drive.
After mounting the scope to my rifle and taking it out for a spin, I was very impressed with its performance. The optics are clear and sharp, and the turrets track perfectly.
Overall, I am very impressed with the Maven RS.2 rifle scope and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an upgrade over their current optic. If you’re in the market for a quality rifle scope that won’t break the bank, be sure to check out the Maven RS2.
Maven RS.2 Specs
The Maven RS.2 riflescope is a high-end optic that offers many features not found on other scopes in its price range. It has a 34mm tube, making it a bit larger than some of the other scopes on the market, which allows for more internal adjustment and gives the scope a robust feel.
The turrets are also adjustable, allowing you to make adjustments in ¼ MOA increments. Finally, the scope is waterproof and fog proof.
The ocular lens of the RS series riflescopes is designed to provide shooters with an extremely wide field of view (FOW). This allows you to easily acquire your target, regardless of its position about the scope. Additionally, the ocular lens is also treated with a scratch-resistant coating to help keep it in good condition over time.
The eyepiece on the Maven RS series scopes is also adjustable, allowing you to customize it for your eye relief.
The Maven RS Series Riflescopes are all quite compact, measuring just 11.88 inches long. This makes them a great option for those who want a quality optic without having to sacrifice too much space on their rifle.
Maven CRS Reticle
The Maven CRS reticle is a MIL-based reticle designed for ranging and holdovers.
Maven RS.2 Field Test Results
- The optics on the Maven RS.2 are some of the clearest and crispest we have ever seen on a riflescope. They provide great clarity and detail no matter what the lighting conditions are.
- The features on the Maven RS.2 are top-notch and impressed us. The turrets are precise and easy to adjust, and the reticle is very user-friendly.
- This scope performed exceptionally well in all conditions, from bright sunlight to low light environments. We were very impressed with its ability to handle different lighting scenarios.
- Overall, we highly recommend the Maven RS.2 riflescope to anyone looking for a quality optic for their rifle. It is one of the best scopes we have ever used, and it provides great performance in any situation. Thanks for reading!
Maven RS.2 Pros
- The RS.2 is a well-built riflescope that feels solid in the hand. It has a nice matte finish and the turrets are easy to adjust.
- The optics are excellent, providing a clear and sharp view of your target. This makes it ideal for precision shooting.
- The Maven RS.2 also features an illuminated reticle, which makes it easier to see your target in low light conditions.
- The turrets are zeroed at the factory, so you don’t have to spend time adjusting them yourself. This saves you time and frustration when you’re ready to start shooting.
- 20mm objective lens allows for plenty of light transmissions and a magnification range of 0.75x-12x provides ample versatility
- The Built-in BDC system makes it easy to compensate for bullet drops at different ranges
Maven RS.2 Cons
- One downside of the Maven RS.2 is that it’s not available in a left-handed version. If you’re a lefty, you’ll need to look for another riflescope.
- The illuminated reticle can be a bit too bright at night, making it difficult to see your target. This can be fixed by adjusting the brightness level, but it’s something to keep in mind if you plan on using the scope at night.
Overall, the Maven RS.2 is an excellent riflescope that provides great value for the money. It’s well-built, has superb optics, and is easy to use. If you’re looking for a high-quality riflescope that won’t break the bank, the Maven RS.2 is worth considering.
Where to Buy the Maven RS.2
The Maven RS. is available through the company’s website and several retailers including Brownells, Cabela’s, and OpticsPlanet.
The MSRP for the Maven RS. is $999. However, it can be found online for less than that price.
As always, it’s important to shop around to find the best deal on the rifle scope you’re looking for.
Overall, the Maven RS.2 is an excellent riflescope that offers many features and benefits that are sure to appeal to a wide range of shooters. Some of its standout features include excellent optical quality, generous eye relief, and intuitive reticle design.
Additionally, the scope’s construction is very robust and it is backed by a great warranty, making it a reliable choice for long-term use. While there are some minor downsides such as the relatively high price tag and slight weight increase over similar scopes, these pale in comparison to the RS.2’s many positives. In conclusion, the Maven RS.02 is an outstanding riflescope that is sure to please shooters of all levels of experience.
If you are looking for a high-quality riflescope, the Maven RS.2 is worth considering. It offers several features and benefits that are sure to appeal to shooters of all levels. So, if you are in the market for a new riflescope, be sure to check out the Maven RS.2. You won’t be disappointed!